That whiff of air, that lingering fragrance can just uplift our spirits. A sweet-smelling perfume is a must for most of us. So often than not while buying a perfume whether a top-notch brand or run-of-the-mill fragrance, we don’t bother to check the ingredients. Synthetic perfumes smell wonderful. But chemicals in a not natural perfume can do more than harm than good.
The skin is the largest organic in the body, and over 60% of what we put on it is absorbed into our bloodstream, other organs and cells. Thus, what we spray on our skin can have an impact on our health.
The benefits of natural spray are plenty. Some of them are:
- Using natural essential oils in a perfume rather than synthetic can have a soothing and calming effect on you.
- Natural perfumes do not have chemicals or toxins that can play havoc on the environment. Unlike synthetic perfumes natural are free of parabens or petrochemicals.
- So often we might sneeze or get a headache because of someone around us is wearing synthetic perfume. The chemicals especially, in cheap synthetic fragrances can trigger nausea.
- Natural perfumes are not tested on animals. Ingredients in mass-produced fragrances include phthalates and musk which have led to the terrible mistreatment of animals.
- Organic perfumes can be used either separately or layered with each other. Since it is two natural fragrances coming together they create a pleasant aroma. However; two synthetics when mixed together can be quite unpleasant.
- Non-natural perfumes mask the skin, whereas organic and natural perfumes create an individual, more personal scent on the wearer.
- Natural perfumes are free from pesticides and chemicals which, when contained in cosmetics, can be absorbed into the skin and the bloodstream.
While buying a perfume always read the ingredients carefully. A natural perfume is not only awesome for your skin but the environment also.