Flawless glowing skin is every woman’s hidden desire. When we see another woman with natural and radiant skin, we wish for the same. Since time is a luxury in today’s day and age, Here are our top natural skin care tips to help you achieve healthy skin, naturally and effortlessly.
- The Miracle Drink: We often forget to drink enough water. Water helps to hydrate your skin and flush away toxins that are bad for your skin. There are apps nowadays to remind you to drink your 8 glasses a day! Download one, your skin will thank you.
- Avoid too much direct sun exposure: Going out in the skin at times is unavoidable. UV rays can cause wrinkles and dark spots. Invest in a good sunscreen and try and remain fully-covered when out in the sun.
- Exercising: The more you sweat, the more your skin glows. Health benefits aside, exercising is also good for your skin. Sweating opens pores and your skin can breathe.
- Avoid smoking and too much of alcohol:Smoking can play havoc on your skin. Avoid smoking and drink moderately.
- Moisturize your skin daily: A good moisturizer will hydrate your skin and make it glow. For summers, get an oil-free moisturizer.
- Natural make-up products: Whether you wear make-up daily or occasionally, stick to natural make-up products. Chemical make-up products can be harmful for your skin.
- Follow the bedtime skin regimen: This is important, wash your face off any make-up or dirt before you go to bed. Your skin needs to breathe and not get clogged when you catch up on your beauty sleep.
- Avoid stress and have adequate sleep. 8 hours of sleep is recommended for a lovely skin.
- Eat healthy natural food: What, you eat shows! Eat healthy, natural wholesome food products. Limit junk and fried food. Say hello to fruits and vegetables.
- Exfoliate once in a week: Invest in a good exfoliation product. Exfoliating your skin will remove the dead cells.
Follow these tips religiously, and see a difference in your skin.
We would love for you to share your favourite natural skin care tips with us in the comments below.